Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kelly Does The Nation Proud

Word on the web is that Kelly Clarkson blew the national anthem out of the water at Super Bowl XLVI.  I am proud to say I agree completely! 


I was blown away by her performance.  Not only was her pitch near perfect, but she added her own personal spin to the rendition that was both tasteful and interesting. For the first time, I actually LIKED the national anthem.  The kids choir in the back was a fantastic touch as well.  Wow...I'm just so blown away by her performance. Way to go girl!


I've always been a fan of Kelly, but for all of those haters out there, you can't come close to arguing that this chick doesn't belong in the spotlight. She has some major pipes and deserves much more recognition that she is currently getting.



In light of this stellar performance, I immediately downloaded her latest album, "Stronger."  Keep an eye out for a review...I just have to finish listening to it first. :)

XOXO,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment