Monday, January 9, 2012

Jungle + Rolling Around On The Beach Half Naked = Fierce? Obviously.

Okay.  I'll keep this post short.  I could rant and rave about how the Destiny's Child video for "Survivor" depicts women in a negative way blah blah...but let's face it...those three hot chicks in camouflage bikinis really make me wanna kick some butt!  In this case, I say empowerment definitely wins out.  I'm pretty sure if I was ever stranded on an island I would not only tear myself a skimpy outfit out of whatever materials I had available, but I would also be transformed into an Amazon warrior woman...singing and dancing in my spare time when I'm not hunting for food or protecting the others from vicious creatures.  You may think I'm being sarcastic, but I'm actually completely serious...I. Love. This. Video. Enjoy!


Same song as part of a clever mash-up.  Great performance on Glee!  You go girls!


XOXO,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment