Friday, December 9, 2011

Baby, Show Me How You Burlesque!

I know, I know! I post ENTIRELY too much about Christina...but I can't help it!  She's so utterly fabulous!  If you haven't seen her movie, Burlesque, you definitely need to check it out!  The first video here is the song that kicks off the movie.  I'm mostly fond of this, because this is what I do when no one is around...and even sometimes when someone is ;) Enjoy "Something's Got a Hold on Me."


The second video I have for you the scene in the movie in which Christina's character gets her first big break singing "Tough Lover." 


For some reason, the movie seemed to get bad reviews, but I thought it was pretty wonderful myself!  What do those critics know anyway? Whether or not you see the movie be sure to check out "Bound to You" and "Show Me How You Burlesque."

I guarantee that by the end of this movie you'll be wanting to don sexy stockings and lingerie like the ladies shaking what their mommas have them in the film...just don't shake it TOO hard...you might sprain something. ;)

XOXO,
Kristin  



No comments:

Post a Comment